Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia

The time is now.
SPM
our WAR ?
i will rather take it as a long journey to MERDEKA

Everyone is busy
striving hard for the examination.

Teachers familiar faces.
our classroom with neatly arranged desks and chair.
(only when in exam)
the time we strive until the last seconds before entering the exam hall.
feel the adrenaline course through my vein.
the time we discuss our papers.
the good luck that we wished each other.
how many times have we done this together?
will there be a next time?

I think i will really treasure
this moment.
the moment that we fight together for the very last time,
my friends.
i dunno how our results will be.
but i know
we may not be able to go through this together anymore.

I ll miss your ''good luck".
and keep it in the bottom of my heart
as we part and go separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment